Sunday, July 12, 2009

You Just Got Rick-Rolled!


For the first time today, I actually felt a twinge of happiness at living in Stanley. I know that in previous posts I mentioned that it was a wonderful place to live, blah blah blah, I should be greatful, and it's true, but my job's diet consisted exclusively of my soul and Mountain Village was slowly munching away at it, 40 hours at a time. Katie Pond said that this place would draw you back, but most of the time I hate my job so much that I didn't really believe her until now. There's no goddamn way I would come back and work for the Swillage (as its former employees so lovingly refer to it), but if I could somehow score a job at Riverwear or something cool, I would. Problem is, I don't think good jobs are easy to get here, since a good job in Stanley is such an ideal situation and peeps hang onto something once they get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme some love!