Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Gratitude - Tuesday March 1st

I feel like today is important and auspicious.  So I'm going to write down some things I'm thankful for:

  1. We have replacements for the two teachers that quit Boise Elementary Spanish - and they're both great with kids and speak Spanish perfectly.
  2. My sense of self-determination that made me go to the gym today, in the morning.
  3. I didn't exactly eat the healthiest food today, but I did put some cottage cheese with jam on Wasa crackers and it was delicious.
  4. Annie and Teresa helped me ASKO in finishing my Euskara homework.  I feel great about the paragraph we cranked out together.  I'm learning Euskara, poliki-poliki.
  5. Got to watch Jeopardy.
  6. My black 3/4 length shirt worked its charm to be slimming, despite my best efforts to stuff my belly full of clam chowder.
  7. I have people around me that love me, and enough food to eat and a place to live.
  8. I have a great travel opportunity coming up in a few months.
  9. I have a gym date to work out with Annie tomorrow.
  10. I'm going out to dinner with my mom tomorrow, and part of our bill is going to help elementary spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme some love!