Monday, August 11, 2008

I love the phrase "bitch please"


I have recently become obsessed with hulu.com, phonezoo.com, and all manners and sorts of photo-sharing websites. I am hopelessly late to everything, which my mom says means I value my time more than other people's. I love the phrase "bitch please," and try to use bro- puns whenever I can (e.g. broseph and brosephine, wolfgang amadeus brotzart, bilbro baggins, etc., thank you watsons) I love hotsprings and boats of all kinds, mostly self-propelled. I'm not lazy, I'm just efficient. I am self-conscious to write in blogs because I get so much satisfaction out of mocking them. Oh well. A little harmless hypocrisy is the spice of life. Complete self-righteousness is boring, no?

I've been having some really good conversations lately. I've realized that it's important to meet for coffee when a friend is in town, and make time for them; it's amazing how much lost time you can make up over a six-pack of Newcastle Brown Ale or an afternoon at Flying M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme some love!