Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday morning . . .like the store


Flag of Australia  
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
It's now 8:30 on Tuesday morning here in Townsville, which I think is 4:30 pm on Monday in Boise. Yeah. I figured how to get the internet on my laptop in my room, which is great except that I have to share the phone line with Jose's computer and Dolores' phone-talking-ness. I don't mind sharing, but it was bad because last night I went on the internet and Jose also tried to, but I didn't know it. This morning he was like "did you break my internet?" I said that I had still been connected and it was fine. He was a little worried about me charging more to his bill and made me promise that if it was more, I would pay the difference (later his son-in-law emailed him and told him it was unlimited.) So all's well here, Gari comes in today at noon. It'll be good to see him.

Read more: http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/laelski/australia2005/1118752440/tpod.html#ixzz2HawIXS5b



No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme some love!