Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Yawnin


Flag of Australia  
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Here I am in Townsville. I'm staying with Jose and Dolores Larrazabal. They're really nice; friendly and such. Yesterday (Sunday) was their 40th anniversary, so all three of their kids and their families came. We had lunch at Casey's, and Jose had fillet mignon. I had the Thai fish cakes (you would've loved them, Izar) and Thai salad. It's great here; their "winter" is about 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Jose and Dolores have a pool, too (I'm told everyone here does) but just this morning I found out that it's salty. I'm not sure why, but it does seem to be clean and I don't think there's chlorine in it. I guess salt is healthier than bleach, heh?

Read more: http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/laelski/australia2005/1118660520/tpod.html#ixzz2HavqZPCN



No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme some love!